- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Conspiracy Investigations: Terrorism, Drugs and Gangs Paperback – 16 Sep 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"I am not aware of a textbook currently available which provides this depth and focus on conspiracy investigations. The material is relevant and current. The author obviously has a rich blend of both practical and academic preparation." ― Ronald D. Swan, Lincoln College, Normal, IL
From the Back Cover
Conspiracy Investigations: Terrorism, Drugs and Gangs is written by retired Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Supervisory Special Agent Gregory D. Lee who was an instructor at the DEA's Office of Training at the FBI Academy and specialized in conspiracy investigations. His 30 years of criminal investigative experience provides the reader with a clear understanding of what a conspiracy is, how it is investigated and why it is such an important tool in dismantling entire criminal organizations.
The book provides an overview of the most widely known terrorist organizations throughout the world, the major source countries responsible for illegal drugs found in America, and the most prolific criminal gangs operating in the country. It is a must read for criminal justice students and practitioners to understand how to deal with these three different criminal elements within their communities.Features include:
- The many advantages of making the crime of conspiracy the primary focus of a criminal investigation.
- Timely case law concerning conspiracy investigations.
- The techniques commonly used to develop and investigate conspiracy cases.
- Extra-judicial renditions that bring fugitives to American justice from anywhere in the world.
- Case studies concerning the events of September 11, 2001, a major international drug smuggling organization, and a gang related multiple homicide.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > True Crime
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Political Violence
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Criminal Investigation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Criminology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Issues > Drugs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Issues > Gangs