Considering ""Maus: Approaches to Art Spiegelman's Survivor's Tale of the Holocaust Paperback – 30 Apr 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An engaging and informative collection of new and fresh essays on what is proving to be a major cultural document of the twentieth century. - M. Thomas Inge, author of Comics as Culture
About the Author
Deborah R. Geis is Associate Professor of English at DePauw University and author of Postmodern Theatric(k)s: Monologue in Contemporary American Drama.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Genre
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Dark Horse
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Fantagraphics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Hamlyn
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Image Comics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Titan Books
- Books > Humour
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Jewish Studies