Clear-Cut, Step-By-Step Guide To Learning Spanish Verbs The Easy Way
244 FREE Spanish Flash Cards For Fun Learning
KINDLE UNLIMITED + AMAZON PRIME members can read this book for FREE!Having problems learning those pesky Spanish verbs?
Then you're no different from the numerous expats I've taught Spanish to during my nearly 30 years in Spain.
And it's true ... Spanish verb tenses are definitely a pain:
- nearly all common Spanish verbs are irregular
- there are so many more verb endings in Spanish than in English
- how on earth do you work out which form of you to use?
- the Spanish always seem to want to use that awful Spanish subjunctive!
Cheer up!... Help is at hand ...
Over the years, because my students of Spanish encountered such difficulties, I gradually devised a simple, step-by-step system
for Spanish verb learning - the same 7-step system you'll discover within this book - each step being structured so that it's the base for the next.
To make your path to Spanish verb perfection even easier, you'll find 244 FREE Spanish flash cards
, which you can download and use, first of all, to assimilate individual Spanish verb tenses, and then as a fun learning game. In order to keep the file size, and therefore, the cost of this book to a minimum, these flash cards are not included within the book itself, but are in PDF format, and contained within two zip folders, which you download to your computer. Once the zip folders have been opened, you can either use them on your computer, transfer them to the Documents Folder
of your Kindle device
via a USB cable, or print them off for use as a physical product.
The flash cards are purely optional - if you prefer, you can use the book on its own.So what, briefly, does the book cover?...
- Step 1: Things you need to know before starting on Spanish verb conjugations, plus flash cards.
- Step 2: Main verb categories and how to find the root of the verb.
- Step 3: Main tenses of regular Spanish verbs fully conjugated, plus flash cards.
- Step 4: 407 regular verbs you can now conjugate.
- Step 5: Carefully explains Spanish verb irregularities.
- Step 6: Top 25 most common irregular verbs, fully conjugated, for you to memorize, plus flash cards.
- Step 7: 74 irregular Spanish pattern verbs, fully conjugated, irregularities pointed out, and listing other verbs which follow the exact same pattern.
An Index of 511 irregular verbs
(pattern verb mentioned alongside each), all of which follow the same conjugation pattern as one of the 74 fully-conjugated verbs, and which you can also use as an ongoing reference
You can work your way as quickly or slowly as you like through each Section, and both the book and Spanish flash cards are suitable for individuals and teachers
alike.Is this Spanish learning book suitable for Latin American countries as well as Spain?...
Yes, it is, and the differences (which are minor, and which would vary anyway depending on the Latin American country) between Castilian and Latin American verb usage are covered in the book.
So, are you ready to take the Spanish Verb Perfect Challenge?
Great! I'll see you inside the book!