Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED

on 30 December 2013
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!

I bought this when I was given the opportunity to review Flux of Skin (review is coming very soon)! I did this for several reasons which include I hate starting a series in the middle & it looked really good so I wanted to support the author :)

This is a short story or novella (I'm not good at where the dividing line is), but it is about 50 pages. I definitely recommend reading book 1 Games of Fate before Conpulsio or Prolusio.

This story gives you details of the past between the Dracos & Jani Primes. I won't give you any details for this one though because it would ruin the story for you. I will tell you that the differences between the Fates in this triad sort of unfold in this story. I love how Kris pulls you in with her writing. The story is told from multiple perspectives, so you understand everything happening.

If you loved reading Games of Fate, then you don't want to miss this background to the characters. Can't wait to read Flux of Skin :)
on 28 June 2014
A real page turner, very descriptive really brought you into the book and let you easy picture the surroundings and people involved