- Get three DVD or Blu-ray for £20 from our ‘3 For £20’ promotion on Amazon.co.uk Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
The Conjuring [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
|Additional Blu-ray options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
James Wan directs this horror starring Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga as real-life demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren. When the Perron family experience strange goings-on at their farmhouse, they enlist the help of paranormal experts Ed and Lorraine. As they investigate, however, the couple begin to realise that, despite their expertise, they may not be equipped to deal with such a violent and foreboding evil...
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Roger (Dad) and Carolyn (Mum) Perron move into a dilapidated farmhouse in Harrisville, with their five daughters Andrea, Nancy, Christine, Cindy and April. And then things happen.
Okay, that’s the basis for this film. Why do I like it? Well, there’s an absence of visceral gore but plenty of witchy related night-time antics that are really well done. A couple of scenes stand out in particular. One night in bed, Christine encounters a malevolent spirit that only she can see, prompting her to claim that the spirit wants her family dead…only the way this is conveyed is way more scary than that…such as pointing at the natural shadow behind an open door and claiming that she can see the witch when no one else can. And the one where Mum is folding laundry late at night and hears clapping and we are treated to the following scene around the house and in the basement.
In summary, if you have an active imagination and like being scared, then this movie is for you!
The film is based on a true story & one the Warrens hadn't told to anyone for years. After seeing it, I can understand why. If you like horror films that have a credible storyline, I would RECOMMEND you see this one. Yes, its jumpy & yes, its frightening at times, but its THE best film I've seen in a long time.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews