Class, Culture and Conflict in Barcelona, 1898-1937 (Routledge/Canada Blanch Studies on Contemporary Spain) Hardcover – 7 Oct 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chris Ealham lectures on contemporary Spanish history in the School of European Studies, Cardiff University. He is co-editor of The Splintering of Spain: Historical Perspectives on the Spanish Civil War. His work focuses on labour and social protest in Spain, and he is currently working on a history of urban conflict in 1930s Spain.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Cultural History > Local & Urban History
- Books > History > Europe > Spain
- Books > History > Political History > Anarchism
- Books > History > Social & Economic History > Protest & Reform
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Anarchism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology