Confirmatory Factor Analysis for Applied Research (Methodology in the Social Sciences) Paperback – 4 May 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'I found the author's coverage of confirmatory factor analysis (CFA) both clear and accurate. I thought the explanations were pitched at the right level of mathematical and statistical complexity for the intended audience. In fact, the coverage of certain topics - such as the problem of empirical under-identification and the computation of determinants and their functional significance in the assessment of global model fit - are among the best I've read. This is a book that students will be glad to have on their shelves when they turn to their own data later on.' - Christopher M. Federico, Department of Psychology and Department of Political Science, University of Minnesota
'Compared to other books, this book offers a lot of details which would facilitate better understanding of confirmatory factor analysis (CFA). The author is very good at explaining a lot of processes by examples, and includes clears figures and tables. I definitely recommend it to instructors who teach a course on CFA, especially for students who are not in quantitative psychology.' - Ke-Hai Yuan, Department of Psychology, University of Notre Dame
About the Author
Timothy A. Brown, PhD, Department of Psychology, Boston University
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If Dr. Brown wanted to write books on any other latent variable analyses, I would buy them in an instant.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research