Confident Coaching: Teach Yourself (TY Business Skills) Paperback – 24 Sep 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In life and business, some times a bit of guidance is required. Confident Coaching: Teach Yourself covers fundamentals for anyone looking to improve their skills in rallying and teaching others, as well as ways to expand on existing coaching experience.
About the Author
Amanda Vickers and Steve Bavister. Amanda is a Director of Speak First, a training and coaching consultancy that specialises in Presentation Skills and Personal Impact. Steve is an experienced NLP coach, therapist, trainer, author and a director of Infinite Potential, a training and coaching consultancy specialising in all aspects of communication. They are the authors of the best-selling Teach Yourself business title 'NLP'.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Training
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Mentoring Students
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Training & Coaching