on 31 January 2017
Great machine for gentle to medium exercise. Not really suitable for serious fitness fanatics who would pound the machine to hard. Bought as part of our new year resolution to keep fit and shift a few pounds. We are still using it regularly at the end of January!! Variable programmes and difficulty levels are ideal for the average home exercise on a regular basis. I would recommend this product
on 11 March 2017
Great product - I use this every day. It's easy to use. It stores away easily. I would recommend it!
on 30 May 2017
A bit noisy but good for the price.
on 2 June 2017
noisy and the motor burnt out after only a few months of use - to the recycling centre it goes ...
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2017
Affordable and does the job. I'm a small person so can run on this but to be honest I wouldn't try if you're anything other than a petite! But perfect for walking and folds up neatly to stand behind a door out of the way in our house. Just what we wanted.
on 16 August 2017
Part was delivered in resealed box. Treadmill belt was contaminated in various areas with oil substance. Safety cut-out key was missing. Part returned.
on 2 August 2017
I am a 70yr old lady and I love my treadmill, it is building my fitness and the best thing is I can take a walk despite the weather. I assembled it myself it's so easy, it's well made and good value, to fold it away is a big plus...
on 27 April 2017
Good item, doesn't take up too much room.
on 8 April 2017
It does what it says. No more needed. I would recommend it to anyone
on 10 April 2017