- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill
|Price:||£99.99 FREE delivery.|
- 1 km/h To 10 km/h speeds in 1 km increments
- Start building your fitness by walking and progress up to a run at your own pace
- Multi function LED display showing speed, distance, time, calories and scan between all
- Folding design for easy storage
- Suitable for users up to 120 kg (19 stone)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Confidence Power Plus treadmill is ideal for new runners and those looking to shed a few extra pounds. Comes with its folding design and wheels which is easy to store and roll away. Features 1 km/h to 10 km/h speeds in 1 km increments. Multi function LED display showing speed, distance, time, calories and scan between all. Folding design for easy storage. Suitable for users up to 120 kg.
1 x Treadmill
1 x Instruction manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 716 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is fine for walking, even a very fast walk but is not good for running. The deck is too short for a full stride even at my 5'6". Also the area of impact if you run has no support so it will bend and snap but it is supported in the right place for walking.
2) It is quite flimsy and shaky. Don't expect a gym quality product at home bargain price.
On the plus side it is inexpensive and very compact, especially when folded. Could be stored under a bed. It is good enough for a starter treadmill for WALKING. You will need to lubricate under the belt occassionally and realign the belt quite often, so don't throw out the manual!
After five years the deck on mine has just snapped. I'm moving on to something I can run on.
Bought this for general health benefits as a pensioner needing a boost in activity levels. So, great for walking and I like the variable speeds. I am quite tall and the width and length are fine for me.
Just one personal negative is that it seems to interfere with our BT Hub so I have to make sure my hubbie isn't on the Internet when I decide to use it. He fitted it all easily and we appreciate being able to fold it up to store if needed (although it is heavy).
I was a tad worried the belt wouldn’t be long enough for my running stride (I am 5’9) as it seemed to be a bit on the short side. It was not problem - you can run on it just fine even though it’s a narrow/short belt and the speed also seems to go fast enough for me to have a good sprint!