Have one to sell?
Bone Conduction Headphones, Bluetooth V4.2 Earphones Wireless Sports Headset Built-in Mic Sweatproof for iPhone, Android, Other Bluetooth Enabled Devices,blue
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bone conduction technology ：works by creating mini vibrations, sending sound through the cheekbones directly to the inner ears. The aim to help people with Recession Type Hearing Impairment to listen music also helps to avoid hearing loss from ordinary earphones.
- Super HD Sound: With this new smart open ear bone conduction headphones you can enjoy heavy bass and crystal clear treble while listening to your favorite music.
- Built-in Bluetooth: Upgraded wireless Bluetooth V4.2 with wide connection up to 30 ft, more faster, secure and stable connectivity. It can connect 2 devices simultaneously and compatible with almost all Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Best equipment for sports: This sports headset is sweatproof, dust-proof and ears-free. Perfect for outdoor activity lovers to ensure their health and safety.
- Open-ear wearing : Open-ear bone conduction headphones are made to ensure that the user does not plug or cover their ears. To avoiding wearing discomfort that in-ear or over-ear headsets will bring.
This fits your .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
Colour Name: blue
What"s the difference between Bone conduction headphones and normal headphones?
Bone conduction is a way of conducting sound by sending the sound into a different frequency of mechanical vibration. Sent through the human skull, bone labyrinth, inner ear lymph fluid transmission, screw, auditory nerve and auditory center to transmit sound waves. In contrast to the classical sound transmission of sound waves through the diaphragm, the bone conduction eliminates many acoustic transmission steps to achieve a clear sound reduction in a noisy environment, and the sound waves won"t affect others.
When we eat a biscuit, we can hear the sound of biscuits broken because the vibration through our teeth and skulls to our inner ear. In the 18th century, the principle of bone conduction helped the great beloved deaf composer Beethoven to hear the wonderful music. Beethoven tried a technique invented by Giovanni Phillipo, England. Where he could hear the music from the jaw bones with a stick connected to the piano. This was actually the early beginning application of the bone conduction principle.
Bone conduction technology is mainly used for military, police professional headphones. Also in hearing aids, sports headphones and other fields.
Charging duration: 2hrs
Music play duration: Up to 6hrs
Standby duration: Up to 10days
Bluetooth connection range: 30 ft
Speaker type: Bone conduction
AVRCP V1.6, A2DP
V1.3, HFP V1.7,
Speaker sensitivity: 100± 3db
Microphone sensitivity: -40±3db
Whats in the box ?
1 X Bone conduction headphonev 1 X USB Charging Cable
1 X tension band 1 X Manual
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: hearing aid compatible phones