- Also check our best rated Football Book reviews
Conditioning for Soccer Paperback – 6 Aug 1998
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This work is a complete guide to developing every aspect of conditioning for soccer players. Europe's top soccer conditioning experts contributed the following chapters: Soccer Strength Training, Soccer Specific Endurance Training, Speed Training for Soccer, Pre-Season Conditioning, Goalkeeper Training, Fitness Testing and Injury Prevention.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Conditioning for Soccer [Paperback] by Verheijen, R. [Paperback],
2. Strength Training for Soccer [Paperback] by Meier, Ralf [Paperback,
3. Conditioning for Soccer [Paperback] by Luxbacher, Joe [Paperback,
4. Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Soccer (Ultimate Guide to Weight Training [Paperback]
5. Soccer, The Mind Game: Seven Steps to Achieving Mental Toughness [Paperback... [Paperback
6. Focused for Soccer [Paperback] by Beswick, Bill [Paperback,
7. Success from within, Brendan Hackett
All the books I'm reviewing are based on how they can help me develop my own game, on my own, in my own spare time.
Too long and too old. Got 3 pages of any value out of the whole book Pages 104 - 107, Methods of weight training such as the pyramid method and contrast method otherwise anyone with up to date knowledge on fitness will realise alot of the stuff in here is outdated. Book isn't focused enough. You'll get better more concise and up to date fitness books elsewhere.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com