Conditioned Reflex Therapy Paperback – 1 Apr 2001
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
And what are the issues? Well, Salter argues that nearly every psychological problem is caused by a lack of excitation (or assertion). Where did these problems come from? From our parents and society who conditioned us just like Pavlov's dogs when we were young and impressionable. All we really need is a healthy excitation (or even sadism) to be happy in life; and there are numerous ways to condition excitation and practice it.
Actually, I don't even know how to review this book. It is excellent and well worth the 2-3 week wait for Amazon to ship it. If you even think you might possibly have any emotional or psychological problem, then pick this book up. And try to survive for those two weeks or so; a new and better and more sadistic life will begin once you read this.
Other than that, ... the book is, overall, a good read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z