- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
C++ Concurrency in Action,2E Paperback – 28 Jan 2019
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Anthony Williams is a UK-based developer and consultant with many
years' experience in C++. He has been an active member of the BSI C++
Standards Panel since 2001, and is the author or co-author of many of the
C++ Standards Committee papers that led up to the inclusion of the thread
library in the C++11 Standard. He was the maintainer of the Boost Thread
library, and is the developer of the just::thread Pro extensions to the C++11
thread library from Just Software Solutions Ltd.