- Also check our best rated Baby Swing reviews
Concord Rio Rocker with Toy Bar (Lava Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Crafted wood rocker, anodised aluminium tubes
- 4 position adjustable seat and recliner angle
- Easy to fold and unfold and therefore easy to store away
- Strap system holds your baby securely in the rocker
- Includes toy bar for up to 3 toys
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Baby rocker for happy, contented babies: a wonderful feeling of security. From the moment you see it, it is perfectly clear what is special about the Concord Rio. With its exceptional design and interesting blends of materials featuring crafted wood and aluminium, the Concord Rio rocker fits perfectly into any modern living environment. And in terms of functionality and fittings, this baby rocker leaves nothing to be desired. There are four different seating and reclining positions , which can be adjusted according to your childs actitivity level. When it is not being used, the Concord Rio can be easily and quickly
folded up and stored in the smallest corner. The Concord Rio has carrying straps for easy transportation and the high quality covers are very soft and washable. New for 2013 - the Concord Rio features a toy bar for up to three toys.
NoneSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- solid and sturdy construction (German engineering), excellent build quality, typical for all Concord products (we also own their travel system)
- clear instructions manual, very easy to assemble and use
- safe for the baby to be in with adjustable harness
- high quality comfy seat and newborn inlay - our little one loves being in it
- very versatile and adjustable - rocking/non-rocking position, different levels of incline, 3 positions for the toy bar
- not the top priority, but it looks gorgeous!
- the toy bar and three toys are soft, colourful and make noises, our baby girl is very interested in them, although she cannot grab them just yet :)