- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Politics 3/e (Oxford Quick Reference) Paperback – 26 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Iain McLean is official fellow in Politics at Nuffield College, Oxford, and Professor of Politics at the University of Oxford. He has held visiting appointments at Stanford and Yale. His books include Public Choice (1987) and Rational Choice and British Politics (2001). His varied research interests cover the history of social choice, the properties of electoral systems, the political economy of the Enlightenment, and UK public policy. Alistair McMillan is a Research Officer working at Nuffield College, Oxford. He has carried out research on British and Indian politics, focusing on elections and voting behaviour.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
While not every political word is included, it has basic summaries of key concepts as well as more technical explanations. If you are at all uncertain or you're looking for a good definition of a word, this should be your first stop.
If you're a politics student or just curious, this is a cheap book that provides you with a great deal of information.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauri
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Relations
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes > Constitution: Government & the State
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Reference