Concept Uni-Raptor 20" Wheel Junicycle Unicycle Neon Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Model Type : Junior Junicycle Unicycle. Frame/Fork Construction : High tensile steel unicrown fork design with main cap holders.
- Wheel Size : 20" x 1.75" BMX black wall street tread tyre. Wheel Specification : 32 spoke steel large flange hub, sealed main cap bearings, steel neon green painted steel rim. Cranks : 130mm steel with chrome finish.
- Seatpost : 300mm knurled steel with standard four bolt saddle fixing. Black extending seatpost cover. Additional : Resin low-slip pedals, quick release seat post lever, padded unicycle saddle with replaceable scuff guards, integral front grab handle. Unicycle stand available separately.
- Colour : Super bright Raptor Neon Green. Suitable for children with inside leg 27.5" to 31". Steel seatpost can be cut to accommodate smaller riders (down to 23.5" inside leg). Box dimensions : 63cm x 48cm x 18cm.
- Weight : 4.7kgs. Supplied with instructions and tool. Cycle Condition : Brand New. Supplied boxed. Some slight assembly required.
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Customers also shopped for
Concept Uni-Raptor 20" Wheel Junicycle Unicycle in Neon Green One of the stunning unicycles in the new Concept Junicycle unicycle range. This 20" wheel unicycle offers the opportunity for junior riders to test their skills to the next level. It features sturdy high tensile steel construction, main-cap style adjustable bearing holders and a robust 32 spoke steel rim. The Uni-Raptor is finished in super bright raptor neon green paint and has a matching rim. The saddle is specially designed for unicycles, its curved profile gives better rider support and the front and rear scuff guards protect the padding against the inevitable knocks and scrapes. The seatpost has a quick release lever for quick easy adjustments and also features a neat black cover. This size of unicycle is perfect for younger riders with an inside leg of 27.5" to 31". The 300mm steel post can be cut to accommodate smaller riders (down to 23.5" inside leg). Top of the bill are the brilliant Dino Raptor graphics plastered on the forks and all over the saddle. Just make sure one of these uni's are flocking your way!!!