- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter for M42 (42mm Screw Mount) Lens to Pentax K Mount bodies K-7, K-x, K-r, K-5, K-01, K-30, K-5II, K-5IIs, K-500, K-50, K-3, K-S1 DSLR Camera Body
|Sale:||£17.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.00 (22%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It allows you use M42(42mm screw mount) lens on your Pentax K Mount camera body.
- Certain prime lens just can't be replaced, so you could save the cost of purchase on new lenses with this adapter ring.
- There are no electrical contacts in the adapter ring. Exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually; Auto focus (AF) is not available. Infinity focus allowed.
- Top Notch craftsmanship; With precise design and high technology.Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic); Smooth surface for effortless mount; Anodized aluminum construction.Install, remove and operate lens smoothly.
- Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team for photography enthusiasts to provide a very exciting experience. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Pentax K Mount Adaptor for screw thread lenses
Photo Plus Lens Adapter for Pentax K-30 K-01 to M42 Lens
Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, M42 (42mm Screw Mount) Lens to Pentax K Camera such as K-5IIs, K-500, K-50
Berlin Optix M42/Pentax K PK + Tool/Tools Lens Lens Adapter Focus Infinity Infinity Focus
M42 PK lens mount adapter M42 to body PENTAX K adapter 100% Metal lens ring fits PENTAX K K70 - K50 - K30 - K3 - K3 II - K-m - K-x - K-r - K5 - K5 II - K5 IIs - K7 - K1 - K-S2 - K-S1 - Ist D - Ist DS - Ist DS2 - Ist DL - Ist DL2 - 100D - 110D - 10D - 100D Super - 200D - 20D Etc. - ADAPTOUT FRENCH BRAND
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£2.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||dcmall||Amazon.co.uk||Gadget Career||Amazon.co.uk||Berlin-Optix - GERMAN seller with VAT||ADAPTOUT|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Why Choose K&F Concept?
1.Professional optical lens manufacturer.
• Made of metal, super smooth surface finishing
2.Dedicated to provide products in high quality & good price.
• Premium Picked up Product. Shop with Guarantee.
• Meet Environmental Standards of RoHS
• The K&F Concept M42 to PK Lens Camera Mount Adapter allows you to place your favorite M42 (42mm Screw Mount) Lens on your
Pentax K Mount bodies K-7, K-x, K-r, K-5, K-01, K-30, K-5II, K-5IIs, K-500, K-50, K-3, K-S1 DSLR Camera body.
• This adapter gives you the ability to use your irreplaceable prime lens and saves you the cost of purchasing new lenses.
• The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit.
• High quality and compact. Made of brass and aluminium(not plastic). 100% Brand New.
• This fabulous adapter can enable the camera owners to increase the cameras' magnification and working distance.
• Lens: M42 (42mm Screw Mount) Lens
• Camera: Pentax K Mount bodies K-7, K-x, K-r, K-5, K-01, K-30, K-5II, K-5IIs, K-500, K-50, K-3, K-S1
What's in box
1 X Lens mount adapter ring
NOTE:If your camera indicated "lens is not properly installed", please modify the camera menu settings.
Usually called the "release the shutter the lens is not installed", you can modify the settings to allow.
Specifically refer to the camera manual.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.