- Visit the Family Planning Store to see the full range of pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, pregnancy vitamins and more.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant 30ml
|Price:||£8.99 (£30.40 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The personal lubricant that is "safe for couples trying to conceive"
- Gynecologist / Doctor Recommended and sold in more than 60 countries
- Supports fertility naturally; contains calcium and magnesium ions essential for the process of fertilisation
- ONLY product cleared by FDA as gamete, fertilisation and embryo compatible
- Formulated for positive results - pH balanced and Isotonic to mimic natural fertile fluids
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
What is Conceive Plus?: Conceive Plus is the only fertility-friendly personal lubricant that contains Calcium and Magnesium ions. These ions essential for cell viability and the process of fertilization. Conceive Plus was formulated by doctors and is designed for use by all couples who are trying to get pregnant.
How can Conceive Plus help you?: Conceive Plus supplements natural fertile fluids allowing sperm to swim freely and is formulated with the added benefit of Calcium and Magnesium Ions to support sperm health and the process of fertilization. Studies have shown regular lubricants have negative effects on sperm health and movement, reducing the chances of conception. Vaginal dryness affects 75% of TTC couples, many don't think its an issue.
Conceive Plus is Unique: Only Conceive Plus is FDA cleared as gamete, fertilization and embryo compatible for trying-to-conceive couples. Conceive Plus is ideal for use by all couples who are trying to get pregnant naturally.
Available in Two Easy To Use Formats: Conceive Plus Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant is available in two formats. A multi-use tube for external application for both partners, and pre-filled applicators. The pre-filled applicators are designed to be inserted, up to 15 mins prior to intercourse helping to deliver Conceive Plus close to the cervix to help support sperm health and migration of sperm to egg.
Planning to Get Pregnant?: See our website for getting pregnant tips and success stories.
Conceive Plus is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. Conceive Plus is compatible with sperm, oocytes, and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive. This product can be used in fertility interventions to facilitate entry of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the vaginal cavity. Conceive Plus is compatible with natural latex and polyurethane condoms. This product is not for use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had been trying to conceive 2nd child for 10 months - used this along with ovulation tests and am now 4 weeks pregnant! 1st time using the gel. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jo Jo
We've been ttc for 2 years after reading such good reviews thought we'd give it a go, after 5 months of using it still nothing :(Published 2 days ago by rachel
Too thick, dries quickly, but we did conceive using it so I guess it's not bad.Published 10 days ago by StillWatters
Got pregnant first cycle using this in combination with CB ovulation tests and vitaviotics pre conception tablets, something worked certainly won't do any harm!!Published 12 days ago by Lee Johno
This product is the perfect aid to help get pregnant.
We tried for over three years and as I have PCOS i was becoming concerned we would never have a child. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Intimate Hygiene > Intimate Care
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Sexual Health & Family Planning > Fertility & Ovulation Testing > Female Fertility Tests
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Sexual Health & Family Planning > Fertility Lubricants
- Health & Personal Care > Sex & Sensuality > Care & Aid Products > Lubricants & Licks