- Visit the Family Planning Store to see the full range of pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, pregnancy vitamins and more.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant Individual Use Applicators - 8 Pack
|Price:||£15.73 (£393.25 / 100 g) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.26 (13%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- INCREASED CHANCES OF GETTING PREGNANT: Using our fertility-friendly personal lubricant can assist your efforts to get pregnant by increasing your chances of conceiving a baby naturally, safely and in the easiest way possible.
- SPERM VIABILITY SUPPORT: The Patented formula is a fertility lubricant designed to enhance viability and motility of sperm. The only fertility lubricant that contains calcium and magnesium to support the sperm, unlike most lubricants that slow down the fertilization process.
- DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS: The fertility and sperm safe personal lubricant was developed by doctors and is cleared by the FDA. The lubricant is used by fertility clinics and recommended by experts to couples that are trying to conceive.
- FOR ALL COUPLES THAT ARE TRYING TO CONCEIVE: Whether you're just starting trying or you've been trying to have a baby for a while, using Conceive Plus helps create a fertility friendly environment to increase your chances.
- MIMICS THE BODY'S NATURAL FLUIDS: The fertility personal lubricant supports sperm is isotonic and pH balanced to mimic natural fertile fluids during ovulation.
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Safety WarningNot a contraceptive. Conceive Plus does not harm sperm or interfere with sperm function. Conceive Plus is pH and electrolyte balanced to imitate the body’s own natural fluids when applied intra-vaginally.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Are you trying to get pregnant?
If you’ve been struggling to conceive – then you should know about a new type of ION-BASED lubricant that is shown in clinical studies (with thousands of babies later!) to be particularly effective in helping couples get pregnant and even the most difficult “trying to conceive” cases.
By contrast, other personal lubricants (especially the most famous ones) BLOCK the movement of sperm, kill their vitality, and PREVENT conception!
You already know how important it is to have “the right conditions” for conception but did you know that CALCIUM and MAGNESIUM IONS are the KEY to success? These two nutrients help maintain sperm motility and sperm viability – so the sperm has a better chance of reaching and fertilising the egg.
Vaginal dryness affects 75% of TTC couples, most couples don't think it is an issue for them or simply don’t notice it. Conceive Plus acts as a vaginal moisturizer to supplement natural fertile fluids allowing sperm to swim freely and relieves vaginal dryness.
Conceive Plus is the first of its kind to combine essential fertility supporting ions to help mimic natural cervical fluids as well as having a controlled pH and being isotonic for compatibility with male sperm. Conceive Plus is isotonic and pH balanced to mimic natural fertile fluids during ovulation.
Use Conceive Plus on your fertile days – the tube for him, and the vaginal applicator for you! The additional moisture – plus the fertilisation-enhancing nutrients – are the best known way for you to increase your odds of becoming pregnant.
Conceive Plus also supports male fertility, Calcium and Magnesium ions are naturally present in human semen and cervical fluids and they are critically important for the viability and function (motility) of male sperm.
When trying to get pregnant, Use Conceive Plus!
Conceive Plus is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. Conceive Plus is compatible with sperm, oocytes, and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive. This product can be used in fertility interventions to facilitate entry of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the vaginal cavity. Conceive Plus is compatible with natural latex and polyurethane condoms. This product is not for use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
WHY CONCEIVE PLUS HELPS WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT
Conceive Plus is the fertility-friendly personal lubricant that is FDA cleared safe for use when you are trying to conceive! Use Conceive Plus like you would a regular lubricant, available in a multi-use flip-top tube and in pre-filled applicators that are really easy, and convenient to use. The product is formulated to help the natural functions of the body on its path to getting pregnant naturally. We recommend using both the applicator and multi-use tube when you are trying to get pregnant.
The multi-use tube is great for use by him. Tubes are available in 75ml and 30ml sizes.
Each pre-filled applicator contains 4 grams of Conceive Plus. Apply up to 15 minutes before.
WHAT IS CONCEIVE PLUS FERTILITY LUBRICANT?
Fertility support is an essential part of conception, whether you are just starting out or have been trying for some time. Regular lubricants are proven to have negative effects on the fertilisation process and should be avoided when you are trying to conceive. Conceive Plus is a FDA cleared fertility-friendly personal lubricant that is formulated to be isotonic and meet a pH range compatible with human sperm survival and migration. Intended to enhance the ease and comfort, supplement the body’s natural lubrication and help couples on the path to getting pregnant naturally.
HOW DOES CONCEIVE PLUS HELP?
Conceive Plus is a fertility-friendly personal lubricant that is proven to be safe for sperm motility, safe for sperm viability and is the only lubricant to contain both calcium and magnesium ions. These ions are essential for cell viability in our bodies and the process of fertilisation.
HOW TO USE THE TUBE?
Apply a small amount of Conceive Plus to the genital area prior to or during activity. Re-apply as required. Suitable for daily use by both you and your partner. Conceive Plus Multi-use Tube may be used in conjunction with Conceive Plus Pre-filled Applicators for internal application.
HOW TO USE THE APPLICATORS?
Remove applicator from box, do not use if tamper evident tab is broken. Hold applicator narrow end facing upwards, twist off the tab and discard. Gently insert the narrow end of the applicator deep into the cervix and squeeze the bulb end 2-3 times to deposit Conceive Plus into the cervical cavity. Remove while continuing to squeeze the bulb end and discard. Each applicator is for single use only and cannot be stored after opening or reused. May be applied 10-15 minutes prior to intimate activity to allow moisture to disperse throughout the cervix area. Each applicator contains 4 grams of Conceive Plus. We suggest using Conceive Plus multi-use tube if additional moisture is required or use another applicator.
A: Typical lubricant with barrier after 10min B: Conceive Plus complete mixing of sperm after 10min
SUPPORTING SPERM HEALTH
The images above demonstrate the typical barrier created between sperm and regular personal lubricants after 10 minutes, and the complete mixing of Conceive Plus and sperm following the same exposure time. Regular lubricants often form a barrier to sperm motility. Conceive Plus preserves motility by mixing with the sperm within a matter of minutes. The gentle formulation of Conceive Plus matches fertile cervical liquid and semen to create a conception-friendly environment. Conceive Plus is compatible with sperm, oocytes and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive.
- Contains Calcium & Magnesium Ions essential for the process of fertilisation.
- 500.000+ testimonials from couples across the globe.
- FDA cleared safe for trying-to-conceive couples.
- pH balanced and Isotonic to mimic fertile fluids.
- Published clinical studies by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have bought this in March with doubt. I have used it 3 times during my ovulation period in March . My period was due in April, it did not turn up, did a pregnancy test which was positive. I would say, try it, you have nothing to loose.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After nearly two years of trying to conceive we used this and we got pregnant on the first cycle. It could have just been our time, but I'm convinced that this helps. Read morePublished 1 month ago by missjones1983
Unfortunately this did not help us conceive, we will give it another go but after 6 months trying I think we will just let nature take its coursePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Awkward for my wife to use and came straight back out. Messy and didn't help one bit.Published 3 months ago by Wayne C
We were successful on our second month of trying with this. We'll never know what impact this had as there are so many variables when you're trying, but it certainly didn't hurt. Read morePublished 4 months ago by D
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Intimate Hygiene > Intimate Care
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Sexual Health & Family Planning > Fertility & Ovulation Testing > Female Fertility Tests
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Sexual Health & Family Planning > Fertility Lubricants
- Health & Personal Care > Sex & Sensuality > Care & Aid Products > Lubricants & Licks