- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Con Men and Cutpurses: Scenes from the Hogarthian Underworld (Penguin Classics) Paperback – 29 Apr 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Lucy Moore is a freelance historian. She is the author of The Thieves' Opera and a biography of Lord Hervey, Amphibious Thing, both published by Viking.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This book give's a great incite into the justice system (as it was) and a fly on the wall account at times of real life people who lived and (mostly) died at the end of a tether.
Even though a lot of the contents are essentially clippings from 18th century tabloids I have to say I found this book fantastic, and almost impossible to put down, my only complaint is that it is too short!