- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Computer - My Life Paperback – 19 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the reviews:
“The book tells the story of an inventor and an entrepreneur. It is refreshing because it allows one to see things outside of the box, beyond the more traditional story, so that he or she can better appreciate key aspects of computing and computation. Furthermore, the book tells the story of a father, a hard worker, and a recognized inventor, including pictures and plenty of anecdotes. … The book is probably the only reliable source about Konrad Zuse’s life and contributions to the world.” (Hector Zenil, ACM Computing Reviews, November, 2011)
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The personal and technical story of a long and productive life is fascinatingly told in this outstanding autobiography.
---Ira Laefsky, MSE/MBA
Information Technology Consultant formerly on the Senior Staff of Arthur D. Little, Inc. and Digital Equipment Corporation
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Computers
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Engineering
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Science
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering