Computer Mathematics: 9th Asian Symposium (ASCM2009), Fukuoka, December 2009, 10th Asian Symposium (ASCM2012), Beijing, October 2012, Contributed Papers and Invited Talks Hardcover – 10 Oct 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book covers original research and the latest advances in symbolic, algebraic and geometric computation; computational methods for differential and difference equations, symbolic-numerical computation; mathematics software design and implementation; and scientific and engineering applications based on features, invited talks, special sessions and contributed papers presented at the 9th (in Fukuoka, Japan in 2009) and 10th (in Beijing China in 2012) Asian Symposium on Computer Mathematics (ASCM). Thirty selected and refereed articles in the book present the conference participants’ ideas and views on researching mathematics using computers.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Numbers
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis