Computer Graphics with Java (Grassroots) Paperback – 6 Sep 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
The Java 2D Packages
Three Dimensional Graphics : Projections and Transformations
Java 3D - The Basics
Creating Geometry in Java 3D
Surface Rendering and Lighting
Interaction and Animation
About the Author
DR GLENN ROWE is a lecturer in the Department of Applied Computing at the University of Dundee. He has been teaching C++ and Java programming for many years and is currently engaged in researching more effective ways of teaching university-level programming. His previous publications include The Essence of Java Programming, An Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms with Java and An Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms with C++.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation