- Also check our best rated Office Chair reviews
Deuba® Office Chair Racing Design✔ Gaming✔ Gamers Computer Desk Chair✔ PU Leather✔ Executive Recline Padded Swivel✔ Tilt Function✔ Ergonomic✔ Comfortable✔ High Back✔ Colour Choice
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Racing style office chair with amply cushioned seat surface, arm rests and ergonomic shape. It offers a high level of sitting comfort, even after a long period of time. Makes a great addition to any room!
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment (class 3 gas-pressure spring) and contoured back for lumbar and upper back support, ensure great comfort and relieve back strain while working or gaming.
- The adjustable tilt tension, rocking function with hardness grade setting and upright lock function let you adjust the office chair to your individual needs.
- Additional features of our office chairs are durable PU leather with contrast stitching or tear and wear resistant mesh fabric, a solid five-point tip base and smooth rolling, floor friendly castors.
- Stylish racing design in many modern colours and models. For dimensions please see description.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Our racing style chairs offer everything a good office chair needs: Ergonomics, comfort and style. Whether you're in the office, gaming at home, working at your desk
Ergonomic and individually adjustable:
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment (class 3 gas pressure spring)
- The firm, contoured back provides lumbar and upper back support
- Adjustable tilt tension
- Rocking function, allows you to rock the chair back and forth
- Upright lock function
- Amply cushioned seat surface for comfortable sitting over a long period of time
- Padded backrest
- Ergonomically shaped back and armrests
- Padded arm rests
Stylish and durable:
- Stylish racing design office chairs in many modern colours
- Tear and wear resistant high-quality PU leather
- Contrast stitching
- Very easy to clean: Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth
- Smooth rolling, floor friendly castors
- Large five-point tip base
Specs:- Dimensions FLEX office chair 66 cm x 64,5 cm x 115-123, lowest seat height with cushion 42 cm, highest 52cm
- Dimensions DELUXE office chair 67,5 cm x 61 cm x 115-121 cm, lowest seat height with cushion 42 cm, highest 52cm
- Dimensions COMFORT office chair 61 cm x 49 cm x 115-121 cm, lowest seat height with cushion 42 cm, highest 52cm
- Material: Polyurethane, Polyamide, Plastic, Metal
- Material: Faux Leather - Polyurethane, Fabric - Polyamide, Frame - Metal / Plastic
- Flat packed, easy assembly required
Assembly Note: Please attach all bolts and nuts BEFORE fastening them. This will ensure easy assembly and correct, secure fit of all components.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The faux leather is very soft and I can imagine my cat is going to have fun with that the first chance she gets (she has been staring at it with an evil glare since I built it, so I know she can't wait to get here claws into it)...
Shame the back is not very high, I am 6ft and this chair will not support my neck as the back is too low for that.
The chair was very easy to assemble, took me about 20-30 minute on my own.
Tip for building the chair quickly: Don't tighten up any of the bolts until the whole chair is built - I think that is why people are struggling with the holes not lining up - it is all in the technique folks!
In summary, seems a good chair for the price, good support and reasonably comfortable.
Only two very minor issues, my chair has a little nick in the 'leather'. Doesn't affect the chair in any way.
Also it's quite back-heavy. Standing too quickly will lead to the chair falling over backwards.
Both extremely minor issues and even knowing this i'd def. order again for the same price.
I only weigh 11 stone and the chair has only been sat on and moved backwards/forwards a few inches as I sit at my PC. possibly a defect in manufacture. I will update my review to higher stars if it turns out the wheel was an anomaly.
edited*** after contacting seller they sent me replacement parts, chair is now working fuly and I have chnaged it to 4 stars!
the leatherette used on the different parts give a premium feel for a non-premium price (for this kind of chair anyway). being 6ft 2in tall, even having it fully elevated is a tad too high for me but the holes that your shoulder blades rest in are very comfy.
the construction was very easy to follow, just double check you get things the right way round and not backwards as the seat orientation seemed a little vague, but the amazon picture was enough reference to understand it.
overall its a good chair and at the time of reviewing i've had it for a month. if it breaks or there's a fault ill update it, otherwise i 100% reccomend it and wouldnt be suprised if someone told me it was closer to £100 to be perfectly honest.
Build quality is reasonable, the arms are only held on by two large screws and i've notice after a few days that my right arm has started to wobble, so I need to tighten up the screws again. The back is held on with a strong sterdy piece of metal with 4 more screws while the legs and base use another 4.
Construction was simple and the chair will go as high as most of my other chairs, tall enough for myself as a medium sized adult.
The holes for the base screws are poorly aligned, but they *do* fit into the base plate.
However the left arm rest screw holes were very misaligned. I spent about 30 minutes trying to attach the left arm rest because of this and was about to box it back up and initiate a return, but I decided to give it another go. After using a mallet to hit the metal bolt receiver a bit I managed to get it *almost* aligned with the rest itself. A bit of force then managed to get both the top and bottom bolts for the arm rest catch and screw in.
The connection feels solid for the moment, but there is a visible gap where you can see the bolt receiver when you compare it to the right hand arm rest.
However the chair is quite comfortable, and is quite silent for the moment, so that puts it up to 3 stars.
Most recent customer reviews
1. In the website, it was advertised that product is NEW.Read more