- Also check our best rated Office Chair reviews
Deuba® Office Chair Racing Design✔ Gaming✔ Gamers Computer Desk Chair✔ PU Leather✔ Executive Recline Padded Swivel✔ Tilt Function✔ Ergonomic✔ Comfortable✔ High Back✔ Colour Choice
|Price:||£69.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Racing style office chair with amply cushioned seat surface, arm rests and ergonomic shape. It offers a high level of sitting comfort, even after a long period of time. Makes a great addition to any room!
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment (class 3 gas-pressure spring) and contoured back for lumbar and upper back support, ensure great comfort and relieve back strain while working or gaming.
- The adjustable tilt tension, rocking function with hardness grade setting and upright lock function let you adjust the office chair to your individual needs.
- Additional features of our office chairs are durable PU leather with contrast stitching or tear and wear resistant mesh fabric, a solid five-point tip base and smooth rolling, floor friendly castors.
- Stylish racing design in many modern colours and models. For dimensions please see description.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Our racing style chairs offer everything a good office chair needs: Ergonomics, comfort and style. Whether you're in the office, gaming at home, working at your desk
Ergonomic and individually adjustable:
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment (class 3 gas pressure spring)
- The firm, contoured back provides lumbar and upper back support
- Adjustable tilt tension
- Rocking function, allows you to rock the chair back and forth
- Upright lock function
- Amply cushioned seat surface for comfortable sitting over a long period of time
- Padded backrest
- Ergonomically shaped back and armrests
- Padded arm rests
Stylish and durable:
- Stylish racing design office chairs in many modern colours
- Tear and wear resistant high-quality PU leather
- Contrast stitching
- Very easy to clean: Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth
- Smooth rolling, floor friendly castors
- Large five-point tip base
Specs:- Dimensions FLEX office chair 66 cm x 64,5 cm x 115-123, lowest seat height with cushion 42 cm, highest 52cm
- Dimensions DELUXE office chair 67,5 cm x 61 cm x 115-121 cm, lowest seat height with cushion 42 cm, highest 52cm
- Dimensions COMFORT office chair 61 cm x 49 cm x 115-121 cm, lowest seat height with cushion 42 cm, highest 52cm
- Material: Polyurethane, Polyamide, Plastic, Metal
- Material: Faux Leather - Polyurethane, Fabric - Polyamide, Frame - Metal / Plastic
- Flat packed, easy assembly required
Assembly Note: Please attach all bolts and nuts BEFORE fastening them. This will ensure easy assembly and correct, secure fit of all components.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Speedingly superfast amazing delivery
- Delivered to EDINBURGH (they usually do not deliver to Scotland but Edinburgh seems okay!)
- Amazing colour
- Mesh feels so good.
- Plastic parts felt very heavy and sturdy, not cheap quality
- My man put this together in a jiffy, Very easy with two people.
- Spacious seat
- Good hydrolics
Best part? I got this on discount for a whopping 80£. Compared to every other chair on amazon, this was far by the most affordable quality chair. I'd buy it again anyday.
I thought I'd come back after a month or so of use to report on how well the chair has handled. I'm still a huge fan of this chair. The arm-rests are my favourite part and I can type whilst resting my elbows on it. You can drag the chair around by the arm-rests and they wouldn't feel like they are about to rip off (not that I've fully tested this theory). The leather seems pretty robust compared to my previous faux-leather chair, as my cats claws can barely dig in and puncture it (if I let him near it hah). The seat has sunk a little but it is by no means un-comfy. No squeaks or creaks to report either.
The holes for the base screws are poorly aligned, but they *do* fit into the base plate.
However the left arm rest screw holes were very misaligned. I spent about 30 minutes trying to attach the left arm rest because of this and was about to box it back up and initiate a return, but I decided to give it another go. After using a mallet to hit the metal bolt receiver a bit I managed to get it *almost* aligned with the rest itself. A bit of force then managed to get both the top and bottom bolts for the arm rest catch and screw in.
The connection feels solid for the moment, but there is a visible gap where you can see the bolt receiver when you compare it to the right hand arm rest.
However the chair is quite comfortable, and is quite silent for the moment, so that puts it up to 3 stars.
Assembly: Very easy even without the guide. It is not a rocket science, it's elementary.
Comfort: Compared with a common office chair it's better. So much better. Comfortable and keeps you in a much more healthier sitting position than any office chair. And it is still in the affordable price range. (I 've seen even much more expensive office chair what was horrible if we talk about comfy and healthy sitting.) And do not worry about tilting even when it is unlocked i can only force to tilt that bit what it can do, if I push myself backwards really hard. If a chair tilts a lot, that means you won't sit in a healthy position.
Quality: Take a look to the photos please. Yes, there are the down sides. Dear customer you should expect a very asymmetric looking design (only sewing-wise, the chair frame itself okay). This is where you cannot blame anyone, you get what you paid for. For me still okay, I won't see it when I'm sitting in the chair. BUT!
I understand it is not an expensive brand, but still how any company afford that much quality problems on the same chair? If it has one somewhere on a not obvious point, I would say: okay, can happen, someone did not notice 1 failure. But there are 3 easily point it out fails as cuts and sewing failure (just cosmetic problem but still).
If that 3 little problems won't be there i would rate it 5 star even with the asymmetric sewings. But hey, might you will be luckier.
Probably you ask me why I don't send it back. Before Christmas? To Germany? No way, not worth the hassle for me.
Chair it self is comfortable, easy to put together. For the first few months it was great however now all the wheels accept one is staying in the slot. Main issue is the bottoms where wheels are slotted are so poorly made they cannot support the weight or movement of a person. I have included an image that shows how the walls are broken on the sides that support where wheels are inserted. So what happens is whenever you move the chair the wheels just come off and you fall of it. (Literally)
I use this on top of a plastic matt as I carpet floors in the house, so I cant even imagine using this on a carpet. Wheels would have popped out a lot sooner. I have tried to fix it by super gluing the wheels and stuffing thing to the sides of the walls to try to support the wheel so it doesn’t buckle and load and come off when moving.
I have contacted the seller and I will update accordingly as to what their response is. I’m in no way looking for a new chair or refund , I would be perfectly happy if they can send me a new underside with wheels that wont pop off.
I only weigh 11 stone and the chair has only been sat on and moved backwards/forwards a few inches as I sit at my PC. possibly a defect in manufacture. I will update my review to higher stars if it turns out the wheel was an anomaly.
edited*** after contacting seller they sent me replacement parts, chair is now working fuly and I have chnaged it to 4 stars!
Most recent customer reviews