on 23 March 2017
This is an excellent product - well made and very comfortable to wear. It is a tight fit for me, but this is the intention. I ordered my usual size.
on 4 February 2014
The delivery and delivery information provided was perfect.
The product was and is extremely well made, and fits like the 'Proverbial' glove
The product is extremely comfortable for short or long time wear, and it does exactly what it say's whether it is as a baselayer or standalone training shirt.
Very impressed, this my first Didoo, but it will not be my last.
on 25 March 2014
I have purchased numerous compression clothing items over the last couple of years on Amazon and Didoo would have to be the best quality for a great price. The fit is comfortable and reasonably tight without being too constrictive. Previous items I have purchased have been so tight it meant having to order a size or two larger for a comfortable fit while exercising. I ordered a large and it fit like a glove. The make and material are good quality and have an excellent finish. My wife nbow wants some as well.
on 21 March 2015
If you have the body this is the best top for you
on 15 August 2014
nice top but a xxl was to small for me and im a 42 inch chest.but nice top.
on 31 March 2015