Customer reviews

on 9 July 2014
Many years of being in the military and running in boots has wrecked my shins to the extent that if i run more than a few minutes i'm left in excruciating pain for several days afterwards and walking isn't much fun either.
I've invested in 'proper' running shoes but still suffered. My wife bought the compression sleeves to try but as I suffer more than her she let me try them.
Put them on, very skeptical at first and went for a run, only a small one, but more than enough to have crippled me in the past. When i finished not only could i walk without an issue but i wasn't in any pain :-)
I will be wearing these now and if my initial experience is anything to go by, looks like i'm going to have to buy my wife a pair, because she's not getting these back
on 17 July 2014
I have found they have greatly reduced the post run pain in my calves to virtually zero which is great and what I was hoping for! The first two runs I wasn't sure if I liked the feel of them on my legs but now I have got used to them I think the benefits out weigh any concerns I had about that. The main difference I notice when I'm running is when going down hill my calves are a lot more supported and I can't feel the muscle flexing which I suspect results in next to no calve pain post run. I'm running a half marathon on Sunday and look forward to gaining from there support!
on 22 March 2015
I suffered with shin splints about 3 weeks before the half Marathon and had to take time off running. I bought these in the hope they would protect me as much as they could and they did a fantastic job, really comfortable, felt protected and didn't even think about my shins whilst running, I would definitely recommend these to anyone getting a hint of shin splint!
on 9 July 2014
I'm 40, Obese and I've taken up running, I also suffer from sore calf muscles so need something to help with both the running and recovery side.

These sleeves do that in spades, make sure you get the right size, yes folks actually measure your calf size and these will be snug and supportive and help you pound the streets in pursuit of glory.
on 19 July 2014
Nice material better than my nylon pair.
Stayed up well
Paid £24.99 - I think that is too expensive - I didn't get the sale price you mentioned in your text below, I guess I paid the full price. No option was given to get the sale price.

I'm boxed with them on. I would so wear them again as they held up well.
on 19 June 2015
I have had shin splints or certainly the onset of them for a few years exacerbated from running. These have really made a positive difference and have helped me through several 10k's and half marathons. Just be sure to select the correct size if you are on the taller or shorter size or leg length
on 5 July 2014
I've been wearing them since I got them. I love them they are very comfortable to wear just the right size for me and the quality is brilliant for the price I've paid I'm really pleased with them especially as I thought if never be able to afford to get some!!
on 29 July 2014
I have used these quite a few times now and I find these really good, I suffered from pains in my calf muscles, since using them this seems to have stopped it. Very good will recommend them for all running
on 20 October 2014
Fab! Wore them at night for recovery and could also run half a marathon in them. Money well spent.
on 1 September 2014
Brilliant! they make such a difference, I wear mine nearly every day.