Customer reviews

Comprehension to 16: Student's Book
Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 June 2015
A little too hard for the students learning English here in Austria, but for 16 year olds in UK, fine
on 30 May 2013
I have long been looking for the kind of books that stimulate and teach both children and adult about good understanding of texts. This book has it all. Very useful and I have already seen the effect it has in my child's reading and comprehension skills.
I have recommended it to several colleagues at work.
on 28 June 2015
Bought for school
on 11 May 2017
Excellent
on 25 January 2015
Just what I needed! I am using this to revise for my Higher English GCSE.
on 23 May 2015
Good value for money
on 20 June 2013
yuk a real waste of money went straight to the charity shop for some other poor sole to buy it
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 September 2001
If you are an English teacher and you want a textbook that will fully prepare your students for the NEAB Paper 1 reading & response section, then this IS the book for you. Topical and varied articles included with questions that fully replicate past exam papers.
on 13 April 2013
It does the job. I would have liked the teachers' book but way too expensive for me. I have other books by Geoff Barton and I like his style.
on 8 October 2015