- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Complex Numbers and Geometry (Mathematical Association of America Textbooks) Paperback – 5 Sep 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
‘Provides a self-contained introduction to complex numbers and college geometry written in an informal style with an emphasis on the motivation behind the ideas … The author engages the reader with a casual style, motivational questions, interesting problems and historical notes.’ Mathematical Reviews
This book demonstrates how complex numbers and geometry can be blended together beautifully, resulting in easy proofs and natural generalizations of many theorems in plane geometry. The book is suitable as a text for a geometry course, or for self-study. It is self-contained - no background in complex numbers is assumed - and can be covered at a leisurely pace in a one-semester course. Many of the chapters can be read independently.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Geometry & Topology
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Geometry