Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Sep 2008 15:14:04 BDT
Eldon Reeves says:
Have all of the episodes been released in the uk? Cuz I don't really want to get halfway through the series and then find you can't buy the entire series...

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Sep 2008 19:57:12 BDT
nope, i don't think they have. i'm really gutted by that too coz i want them all!! i think we're on vol 3 in the UK and region 1 are on vol. 6 or something....i'm not too sure. i know you cvan get the omplete series but it's dubbed in japanese only T_T. so if you don't mind reading subtitles buy it at animeheavens.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Sep 2008 08:36:22 BDT
Eldon Reeves says:
D'oh, that really sucks... I wouldn't mind just having the japanese dub, is stuff from animeheavens good quality? (heard about stuff from even amazon.com being bootlegs).

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Sep 2008 19:34:45 BDT
yeah i think so, their customer service is really good too. i've ordered a few boxsets from them and the only odd disc i had was one of my hellsing OVA episodes. but i'd say it's worth buying from them. >_<

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Sep 2008 01:57:11 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Sep 2008 02:06:20 BDT
Neko Cat says:
Here we have Volumes 1 & 2, soon to have 3. America is, as far as I know, about to get the American Volume 6. However, one UK volume corresponds to two American volumes. As far as I know there is no real release with Japanese audio and Japanese subtitles, these "animeheavens" DVDs are probably bootlegs.

As for how far through the series we are, we have 16 episodes (soon to be 24) of 37, and America has 20 episodes (soon to be 24) of 37.

Edit: http://www.animeheavens.co.uk/shop/index.php?products_id=464
This one on animeheavens? That looks like a bootleg to me. I know of all the official releases in Japan, America and here, and there is no boxset.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Sep 2008 21:31:24 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Sep 2008 21:34:41 BDT
Aid1987 says:
volume 3 is out on the 6th of october 2008. volume 1 comes with 8 episodes and volume 2 and the soon to be released 3 both have 4 episodes.

although, from looking at the release dates, it seems each volume comes out every 3 months, lets hope it stays that way so we dont have to wait too long!

EDIT: although volume 2 and 3 on amazon both state 8 episodes in the title so this is a bit confusing.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Sep 2008 18:59:42 BDT
i didn't think there were any official boxsets either and i wasn't claiming that one to be official either: all i was doing is offering a solution to the initial problem by saying is that they do a boxset in japanese audio.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Sep 2008 11:21:57 BDT
Last edited by the author on 15 Oct 2008 15:31:07 BDT
Neko Cat says:
I have Volume 2, I bought it from Zavvi on the release day to get the limited edition figurine. It does have 8 episodes. Only the American volumes have 4 episodes each.

edit:
Volume 3 is now out, and in my hand, and I can confirm it to have 8 episodes also.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  6 Sep 2008
Latest post:  25 Sep 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about