Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£71.99|
Save £3.60 (5%)
Complete Wireless Design, Second Edition Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 693 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Bibliography is amazing and extensive just that alone is almost worth the price of the book. One thing I wish Sayre had included would be an appendix on Smith Charts, every designer should be familiar with them, however that being said there are so many sites online that explain Smith Charts maybe a list of some of them would be a good addition for a future edition. Speaking of editions make sure you get the second edition, the first leaves something to be desired but the second is an excellent update.
This book is a must for anyone interested in RF Circuit Design.
I don't think that one who have never designed before can start to be a designer after reading and understanding the material that covered in here, but it will give him a lot of confidence and motivation.
Unlike mathematically inclined POZAR, this text book was written for everyone who is interested in the art of RF&MW, EE BSc is not required.
not very expensive and provides a comprehensive method on RF design .
Among the book I read : "RF circuit design " by C.Bowick, "Microwawe circuit design Using linear and non linear techniques " by Vendelin , "Microwave Transistor amplifiers " by Guillermo Gonzalez , "Radio-Frequency Electronics: Circuits and Applications" by Hagen , it is in my opinion the most interesting .
The step by step design teaching method is perfect for a newbie like me, even if
some time, the method is not thoroughly explained .
It is very practical, it is not an academic book, it's more an engineer's book .
What is also interesting is to put into perspective the real interest , minor one,
that can be drawn by manually designing complex filters doing mathematics instead
of using software .
Besides the layout is nice, and a lot of topics are covered .
This is not an introductory textbook and doesn't pretend to be. Learn your basic electronics, then come to this book. But niether is this an advanced text book for people already intimately familiar with RF looking for the extra edge. This is a good book to learn RF.
Comes with a good CD too.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Wireless
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Computer Science > Computer Simulation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Technology & Engineering > Mobile & Wireless Communications
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Technology & Engineering > Telecommunications