- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
- Also check our best rated TV Box Set reviews
The Complete Steptoe & Son [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Rag and bones forever!
Here are all 57 episodes of the classic BBC comedy series starring Wilfrid Brambell and Harry H. Corbett as the father and son running a a junkyard and scrap metal business.
Includes every episode from Series 1-8, plus the two Christmas specials from 1973 and 1974.
An absolute treasure trove for fans of classic British comedy, Steptoe and Son: Complete BBC Series Box Set unites every single episode from series one to eight of the show, along with a pair of Christmas specials too. That amounts to over 50 episodes of pure comedy gold, just waiting to be rediscovered.
The situation of the sit-com is, of course, a father and son running their scrap metal business. But the com comes in droves, starting from the wonderful pairing of Wilfred Brambell and Harry H Corbett in the leading roles. Its hard to think of a finer piece of comedy pairing in a British television programme of this ilk, and their relationship is very much the core of what makes Steptoe and Son great.
Credit, however, must also going to comedy writing legends Galton and Simpson. The genius of their scripts was they needed no gimmicks, and no tricks. Instead, good, honest, well-written dialogue that had no problem with pushing the boundaries of the time generated the laughs, and Steptoe and Son has them in abundance.
Is Steptoe and Son the best sit-com in British television history? Well, thats open to debate. But what isnt up for argument is that its certainly one of the very best, and thanks to this comprehensive boxset, its one that continues to live on and find its audience. Unmissable. --Simon Brew
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews