Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now

on 8 August 2003
This wonderful CD by Glenn Harrold has calmed me down no end. I have gone from not sleeping, palpitations, anxiety and not able to cope with stressful situations to being so laid back I could be horizontal. I no longer have the palpitations, sleeping is bliss, anxiety a thing of the past and stressful situations are not a problem. I purchased this CD together with build your self esteem - I use them both regularly and felt the benefits almost straight away. Other people have noticed the change in me which is wonderful but it's how I feel myself that is so great. I would recommend this for anyone who is feeling stressed or anxious - lovely music, lovely calm reassuring voice and one of the very best thing I have been fortunate enough to try.
0Comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 November 2014
Yeah its great but i received instead of Complete Relaxation containing 2 tracks, a CD called Relaxation & Wellbeing with a single 30 minute track. But its a deeply relaxation trance none the less which is very refreshing and i noticed tangible results strait away in my levels of calmness, control and overall happiness and well being. It has fantastic sound quality and Glenn is clearly very skilled, his approach is very effective and the more you relax, listen and absorb the more positive the effects will become.

Get it take back control over your stress, increase your levels of calmness, health and happiness more and more in your life. .
on 7 June 2014
I was able to use this cd with great effect. My stress levels have been
High and having recently used a hypnotherapy with a very good
therapist. For some reason using his home made cd was of little effect.
Others who have used Complete relaxation and reviewed it , it was not
very helpful.
I found it extremely helpful, of great quality and my stress level have
dropped very quickly . I intend to buy others for family and friends.
on 13 January 2014
I have listened to this CD several night when I have had difficulty in trying to get off to sleep which is almost every night.
I have to say that Glenn's voice at first grated on me BUT on the third occasion when I tried it really did do the trick and I learnt the art of correct breathing and drifted off to sleep beautifully before the CD was ended. I quite forgot about whether or not I liked the voice, just simply concentrating on the breathing. Would recommend it.
on 13 February 2014
I WENT UNDERGOING A COURSE OF COUNSELLING AS A RESULT OF SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY, DEPRESSION AND WORK RELATED STRESS. THIS CD WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME AND ALL I CAN SAY IS IT WORKED FOR ME. I LIKE THE FACT THAT IT IS TWO DIFFERENT TRACKS OF 30 MINUTES. I LISTEN TO ONE EACH DAY AND HAVE FOUND A GREAT CHANGE IN MY OUTLOOK ON LIFE AND HOW I COPE WITH THINGS. OTHERS HAVE ALSO NOTICED A DIFFERENCE. I WOULD SAY GIVE IT A TRY I WAS SCEPTICAL AT FIRST BUT I WISH I HAD TRIED SOMETHING LIKE THIS MONTHS AGO AS I MAY NOT HAVE ENDED UP THE COMPLETE WRECK THAT I WAS.
on 14 August 2003
This wonderful CD has helped me no end. When I first began using the CD I was suffering from stress and anxiety, not sleeping well and generally finding life a chore. After just a few sessions together with the other CD "build your self esteem" I have become much more relaxed, able to deal with stressful situations, sleeping like a log and my general outlook on life is very positive. The CD is easy to use Glenn Harrold has a lovely voice, the music is very relaxing and the whole experience is very rewarding. I can not recommend this highly enough.
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 September 2006
I have to admit to being sceptical on reading the reviews, never having been one for 'self-help' CDs; however, during my recurring battle with depression, I saw no harm in trying.

I can, without reservation, recommend this CD.

To review the two tracks in reverse order... Track two is a guided tour of an imaginary garden/beach, which for me, did not work too well (this is just me, you understand, other listeners may prefer this approach); however, track one is the puppy's pockets (to coin a phrase). Beginning with breathing exercises, which take some getting used to at first, Glenn Harrold then guides you into total body relaxation... and then you wake up.

It is difficult to describe exactly, but friends to whom I've lent this CD have said the same - you conciously hear the first 10 or so minutes of the (29 minute) track and you then lose 20 minutes completely.

I try to listen to this CD each evening & since I've been doing so, my levels of relaxation & calm have increased exponentially (despite stresses at work & personally) - psychosomatic? Maybe - but it works, so I don't question it.

Wholeheartedly recommended.
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 October 2016
This is great. Helps me most nights to get off to sleep when my mind is busy. Just put it on low and concentrate and before you know it, it's time to get up.
on 22 December 2015
brilliant for relaxing haven't heard track two to the end as always nodded off
on 20 August 2007
When I first listened to this cd I thought 'oh no! what have I bought' because of this guys voice
I did find it a little irritating, the fact that he can't say 'now' or 'down' without it sounding like 'nah' or 'dahn', and also the fact that there is a slight speech impediment there. I just think he sounded dodgy!
I was ready to give up but after a few listens I got used to it and it does work
Every time I listen to it I find myself falling asleep but waking just at the end of the CD, so it must be doing something
Definitely worth a try
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse