Complete Planning Permission: How to get it, stop it or alter it: Teach Yourself: Book Paperback – 30 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The most up-to-date and comprehensive guide to playing and winning the planning permissions game.
About the Author
Roy Speer and Mike Dade have over 25 years' experience of the planning system, are qualified Chartered Planning and Development Surveyors, and are well known writers and speakers on getting or stopping planning permission.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good background and understandigof the system but not quite enough nitty gritty frontline comments/advicePublished 2 months ago by Paul R Taylor
Full of detailed and informative facts and common sense advice. I wish we had found this little book before we applied for Planning Consent.Published 3 months ago by Mrs C, Northumberland
Clear, concise and helpful, I hope! Ask me when I've succeeded. A good guide and explanation of "the system".Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > For the Layperson
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering