The Complete Photo Manual: 300+ Skills and Tips for Making Great Pictures (Popular Photography) Paperback – 28 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 28 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Miriam Leuchter is the editor of the Popular Photography and has worked with the world's leading photographers, as well as a bevy of amazingly skilled amateurs. In this title, she gathers the best of the best, to create a work that is both beautiful and informative.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation