- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Classics (5 Aug. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143106082
- ISBN-13: 978-0143106081
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2 x 20.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 250,258 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Complete Poems (Penguin Classics) Paperback – 5 Aug 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dorothy Parker (1893-1967) was a celebrated poet, short story writer, critic, and an Oscar-nominated screenwriter. Much of her work was published in magazines including Vanity Fair and The New Yorker.
Marion Meade is the author of Dorothy Parker: What Fresh Hell Is This? and editor of The Portable Dorothy Parker. She lives in New York.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com