- Platform: Windows 7
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Complete Motorcycle Theory and Hazard Perception Tests 2013/14 Edition (PC)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Theory Test
- Hazard Perception Test
- The Highway Code
- The Beginners Guide to Biking eBook
- Pass Guarantee
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the Manufacturer
The Complete Motorcycle Theory and Hazard Perception Tests 2013/14 Edition
The only COMPLETE Theory Test training tool for learner motorcyclists
From the makers of Driving Test Success – We’ve helped over 4 million learners prepare for their tests!
This easy-to-use software contains all the latest official revision questions from the Driving Standards Agency, the people who set the test. Gain the essential knowledge and understanding you need to prepare and pass both parts of the Theory Test first time, or your money back*.
Contents of pack:
- The Complete Motorcycle Theory and Hazard Perception Tests 2013 Edition PC DVD-ROM
At a Glance:
- Theory Test - Practise every official revision question, licensed directly from the Driving Standards Agency - the people who set the test.
- Hazard Perception Test - Practise hundreds of interactive video clips that accurately simulate the official DSA test.
- The Official Highway Code eBook - Read out and about on devices that can view PDF files, such as your PC, Mac, tablet, eBook reader or smartphone.
- Learn on the Go - Practise official Theory Test revision questions on the move using your mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device.
- Theory Test Mock Papers - Revise anywhere using the printable Theory Test book and printable exam papers.+
- Beginners Guide to Biking eBook - Read essential information and advice about learning to ride and gaining your full motorcycle licence.
- Free Online Updates - Ensure that your product is always up to date.^
- Pass Guarantee - Pass your Theory Test first time of your money back.*
- Learner Motorcyclists in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Part One - Multiple Choice Theory Test
- Practise official DSA revision questions covering everything you could be asked in your Theory Test.
- Contains EVERY official revision question from the Driving Standards Agency, the people who set the test.
- Sit unlimited random mock tests that are accurately timed, just like the real test.
- Includes official DSA explanations and references to the Highway Code to help you understand the correct answers.
- Practise interactive case study questions.
- Test yourself on incorrect or unanswered questions.
- Keep a track of your progress and find out when you're ready to sit the real test.
- Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties or dyslexia.
- Includes essential advice covering all aspects of the Theory Test.
Part Two - Hazard Perception Test
- Practise HUNDREDS of interactive video clips covering a wide range of road conditions.
- Sit unlimited mock tests using hundreds of interactive video clips that accurately simulate the official DSA test.
- Watch the official DSA introduction video and sample video clips.
- Review each clip to understand how each of the hazards develop.
- Monitor your progress to find out when you’re ready for the real test.
- Built in cheat detection system that accurately replicates the official DSA test.
- All test clips are shot from outside the car, just like the real test.
The Official Highway Code eBook
- Read the latest edition of The Official Highway Code. Perfect for revising on devices that can view PDF files, such as your PC, Mac, tablet, eBook reader or smartphone.
Theory Test Mock Papers
- Revise every official DSA revision question away from your PC using the printable Theory Test book and printable mock papers+
The Beginners Guide to Biking eBook
- Read essential information and advice about learning to ride and gaining your full motorcycle licence. Perfect for revising on devices that can view PDF files, such as your PC, Mac, tablet, eBook reader or smartphone.
Learn on the Go
- Practise official DSA audio Theory Test revision questions on the move using your mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device.
Free Online Updates! Ensure that your product is always up to date^
* Pass guarantee applies to Theory Test only. Terms and conditions apply. + For personal use only. ^ Software updates available until 30th September 2014.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Onto the hazard perception section. Every mock test, and practice video I tried I was scoring well with no warning about clicking too much. So feeling confident I went into the real test expecting to do well. I was a bit shocked however when halfway through the 14 videos the DSA software said that my response to hazards in one of the video's was inappropriate, and I would therefore score zero for that video. Needless to say I was worrying through the rest of the video's that I might click too frequently on each hazard. After my test I tried this software out again, clicking with varying frequency during hazards, I have to say it took a great deal of clicking to get the software to say that I was acting inappropriately. Apart from this the hazard perception again looked very similar to the real thing, although the video quality was a bit poorer with brightness and contrast sometimes reducing detail, even after brightness had been reduced to minimum.
Included are a couple of useful ebook study aids, such as a pdf copy of the 2007 Highway Code which can be transferred to a tablet computer. This sofware can be updated but I think this is limited to a year after purchase.
In the end I passed the theory with good scores (49 out of 50 for multiple choice and 58 out of 75 for hazard perception), but I feel it would have gone so much better if the cheat detection on the software was made a bit stricter, as even if you are just clicking on hazards, it takes many more than are allowed in the real test for a score to not be counted.
With that in mind this is actually quite a good tool to get you through to the next stage of obtaining a full bike license.
I have since gone on to complete my direct access training and pass modules 1 and 2 first time :-) I was riding a Honda CBF125 on a provisional licence for 1 year before taking my tests (invaluable experience on the road) and now my current ride is my beloved Honda CB600F Hornet. I think this dvd helped get me off to a great start and I still use it occasionally to see how rusty I am on the highway code! Yes, it's boring stuff to learn but stick with it, memorise it, and i'm sure it'll prove to be a great help to you (or someone you know) too and get that theory test out of the way. Ride safe.
The hazard perception videos are also very good. The introductory videos really help you to understand how to use the videos and click at appropriate times (although in my actual test I scored 0 on two videos for over clicking to the point that it appeared as if World War 3 was happening on the road in front of me).
I would recommend this product. Whilst much of the theory test is common sense, there are some subjects that do require learning.
Felt the Hazard Perception test was more difficult that what the actually test would require. The footage showen wasn't the clearest and I felt you had to almost have a crystal ball to predict hazards early. When reviewing your hazard tests you can view at what time you should have clicked, I felt that this was only possible if you had sixth sense. But in saying that only a few were like this and I would still recommend this test - During my REAL test I realised the actual Hazard test clips werent any clearer. So this product is basically the same. That why it gets full stars - The quality of video is bad enough to prepare you for the terrible quality of the actual test!
Overall this cd did help greatly! I have been driving a car 7 years now and I though I wouldn't need much educating in theory for a motorcyle. I was wrong I failed the mock papers a number of times. Running over the weaker subjects every night helped me loads and I was happy to pass first time with confidence!
Most recent customer reviews