on 20 May 2013
This is a rather clever book which makes good use of simple add-ons such as different types of bread or instant couscous or rice to supplement the one pot dish cooked in the Halogen. Other recipes include potatoes in the main dish. There are sections on meals uner 30 minutes and how to cook more than one item using the extra accessories. There are good sections on meat, fish, deserts and cakes. if you love your Halogen and want to do a bit more than a Sunday roast, this is one of the better recipe books around.
on 16 July 2012
Yet again i fell for a book that says basic meals but , wheras, i thouught this meant a joint and veg it once again meant a fancy meal and unusual veg. oh well back to trial and error!
on 24 April 2012
Having just purchased a halogen oven I was keen to find some recipes for the oven. Although the book was good it was difficult to use as it had been downloaded to my kindle, and its hard to find a specific page or recipe.
on 15 February 2016
Not what I expected of a book entitled "How to cook complete meals in a halogen cooker" when a lot of the recipes ask you to prepare ingredients using other methods of cooking, overall, not a book I would recommend.
on 28 February 2012
This book was informative and exactly what I needed to get 'my head'around new halogen cooker. It arrived promptly and was as expected.
on 27 October 2013
It covers everything you need to know about cooking with a Halogen oven. The recipes are easy to follow but I'm still at the learning stage. I have no worries about being proficient soon and this book is helpful in that.
on 4 February 2013
A good book for a beginner.Lots of info and simple every day recipes. Only downside for me was would have liked more photo's
on 23 May 2013
I was already cooking casseroles and chicken and grilling meat so I was looking forward to this book. There are some nice simple recipes to get started, but several are way too fussy unless cooking for guests. Also some of them require preparing some items on the stove before putting them in the Halogen. It is a useful book, but as with any recipe book its up to you how you use it.
on 20 September 2013
I found this and bought it for my Dad who has a halogen oven. He wasn't particularly impressed with it and doesn't use it!
on 21 May 2013
When I got my halogen oven it had no instructions with it so for a while we managed by trial and error. This book will take us to the next stage as it covers many different recipes, and I am finding it very useful.