Customer reviews

on 22 December 2010
I found this really easy to understand and it really got me going well. I wouldn't say I was an expert yet but now really know how to get everything working. I especially liked the fact that I was able read the guide alongside my iPad which meant I could try everything out very easily. Loved the tips on getting the best out of the apps.
I actually bought this before I got my iPad as it is also gives you a really good idea of what an iPad can do. For me it made me want to buy one straight away!
on 22 December 2010
Thought it was a comprehensive guide but misses all the new os tricks. As helpful as this would have been if I was just buying or just bought an iPad it is so over priced and unfortunately I have learned nothing I didn't already know, and all for the price of good app!!