- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: A & C Black Publishers Ltd; 4Rev Ed edition (30 Sept. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0713667419
- ISBN-13: 978-0713667417
- Package Dimensions: 23 x 18.6 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 144 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,274,649 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #338 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Sports Injuries & Medicine
- #815 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- #2053 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
The Complete Guide to Sports Nutrition (Complete Guides) Paperback – 30 Sep 2003
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This practical nutrition handbook is designed for anyone wanting a performance advantage. This fully updated edition covers such topics as; maximising endurance, strength and performance; calculating optimal calorie, carbohydrate and protein requirements; rating of sports supplements and ergogenic aids; sports nutrition for women; and vegetarian eating. It also features 30 eating plans to cut body fat, gain muscle and prepare for competition.The "Complete Guide To" series is designed for the fitness professional, coach and student, packed with ready-made training programmes, tips and strategies."
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It is clear, comprehensive and easy to dip into, have used various copies over the years and always learn something new.