Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 26 April 2017
VERY GOOD CONDITION!
on 3 November 2013
I must explain I learned the English language by learning Spanish. I felt that my English was quite good, but this book gave me an explanation of why I was setting up a sentence construct and the better ways of rephrasing.

This book needs a sequel in that it needs to look at general people sentence constructs and then better ways of writing.
on 1 March 2014
Very informative book on grammar and easy to read. My only issue being I was only really interested (or rather needing) the very last chapter on structure.
on 27 January 2014
it was what I need good grammar no too many confusing instructions I will recomend to any one who is learning English
on 2 March 2009
The book is good providing you already have some knowledge of grammar in the first place. It would have been helpful to have had exercises for each section of each chapter, or an accompanying exercise and anwswer book.
on 22 May 2009
The book has assisted and helped with the grammar course. Easy to read and understand.
on 22 February 2015