- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: W Foulsham & Co Ltd (31 Oct. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0572031602
- ISBN-13: 978-0572031602
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,628,895 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Complete Guide to Creating Your Own Family Tree Paperback – 31 Oct 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paul Blake lectures widely on a variety of subjects related to family history. Maggie Loughran is administrator of the Federation of Family History Societies. She regularly lectures and contributes articles on family and local history to various journals and magazines.