Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 May 2014
This manual helped me when I started golf. The picture helped to adjust the postures grips settings and the different key points to bare in mind. I've started playing golf two years ago and I have currently a handicap of 13.
on 14 January 2014
I bought this for a christmas present for one of my sons who started playing golf last spring - he loves it and has been practicing the drills. A very good buy and would recommend it
on 2 April 2014
good guide.. great pics and illustrations.. very comprehensive.. glad I purchased it

Its good value for money in my opinion
on 18 January 2013
covers the full range of shots suitable for the beginner through to the seasoned player in simple easily understood language
on 19 November 2010
The book has good intentions, but it fails in my opinion.

Those of you of an age to remember Bob Hope in Son of Paleface will remember all the bits of advice he was given when challenged to a gun fight. Naturally he got so much he was confused. That's what this book did for me.

I won't fault the individual pages, as the work that went into the book is impressive, but without something to really organise and prioritise the individual tips and lessons I just found that I was getting confused.

This is a heavy book, in every sense of the word. I now realise that golf books should be limited to about 20 pages max.
on 10 May 2011
Best book I have ever read, easy to understand, well illustrated, covers all aspects of the game, from beginner to scratch player, a book you will keep coming back to. In my opinion a must have, no need for magazine tuition articles once you have this.
on 3 July 2014
Great book ! We loved the book ! I bought this one because the previous edition was "stolen" from me by my wife.
on 21 August 2016
very good read and even better price
on 30 January 2015
A good manual to have on the sport.
on 26 January 2011
This is anexcellent book for the high to mid handicap golfer. It is packed with useful information and 100s of drills on the various elements of the game. Simple to use really just pick which area you want to improve, do the assessment, find out your level and then do the relevant drills. A well presented and logical approach to improving your all round game.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse