The Complete Book of Electronic Security Hardcover – 1 Nov 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Install and service all types of electronic security systems like the pros do (or should)!
Whether you're a security professional who needs to know the latest technologies, or a homeowner who wants to make smart, money-saving decisions to protect your home and family, The Complete Book of Electronic Security tells you what you need to know.
Bill Phillips, a world renowned security expert, has written the most comprehensive and practical guidebook available on installing, buying, selling, and troubleshooting electronic security systems. You'll find step-by-step, crystal-clear installation instructions for:
Intruder and fire alarm systems
Access control systems
Home automation systems
Bill uses over 200 photos, drawings, and "at-a-glance tips" to make the material easy to understand. For the most complete coverage possible, he also includes:
Contributions from over a dozen of the world's leading security experts
Practical job-finding and career-building tips
A sample certification test used in the United States and Canada
Advice on starting and running an electronic security business
A comprehensive glossary and lists of manufacturers, suppliers, and associations
The Complete Book of Electronic Security contains a wealth of practical information for security officers, alarm system installers, security consultants, building contractors, locksmiths, and homeowners.
Written by a top security expert who knows what you would ask, and gives direct, easy-to-understand answers!
About the Author
Bill Phillips is president of the International Association of Home Safety and Security Professionals, and author of 10 security-related books, including McGraw-Hill’s The Complete Book of Locks; Locksmithing, 5th Edition (the world’s best-selling locksmithing book). His physical and electronic security articles have appeared in the World Book Encyclopedia, Consumers Digest, Home Mechanix (former Security editor), Locksmith Ledger Intl. (former contributing editor), The Los Angeles Times, Security Dealer and hundreds of trade and general circulation publications.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Television Technology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies