Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 9 February 2013
I totally agree, it is a book for us IELTS/ESOL students, with stimulating topics aimed at any individual wanting to study at university. The Student's Pack consists of: 8 topics with acivities, Student's Book with Answers, Audio CD by Rawdon Wyatt (!) which contain all the material for the listening activities. The CD-ROM is full of additional skills, grammar, vocabulary and listening exercises.
on 31 October 2013
My book only came with the CD Rom.
I have already asked for a replacement as my first delivery didn't even have the CdRom but now as I was going through the exercises I realised that the CD Rom does not contain the listening sections. That means I cannot train for that component with the book I have....
Therefore, I would like to know if I must purchase the CDs separately or is my book just missing parts.
on 31 May 2015
the book is very useful but dost not work with PC computer I used by laptop . it has a huge new vocabulary. also there is some exercises on other CDs, if i want to do this exercises I have to buy them separate . if there include them with the book maybe it is better .
on 4 May 2013
I am very happy that I ordered this book it is very good for getting ready for IELTS exam.. It is not just book but also it includes CD which I am so loving at the moment it has everything there couldn't be more easier Way to get ready for exam.
on 21 February 2014
This is good for me, which I can read and obtain more English information. Also, it is good for others and me to learn English.
on 7 April 2014
There aren't the Cds for the exercises so this book is a waste of time because everything is with the tracks
on 19 September 2016
it does not have any audio cds available. cd rom does not work properly either.
on 30 October 2014
I've bought this for my self studies.Its a useful one and easy to understand.
on 3 October 2016
Very happy indeed with it, thanks
on 12 March 2015