- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £10.00 UK delivery
Compex SP 2.0 Muscle Stimulator - Recovery, Prevent Injury, Improve Performance, Pain Relief, Effective Electrostimulation, Tones Your Muscles, Training, Minimum Exercise, Helps Sculpt Your Body
- AMAZING TECHNOLOGY: Adapted using unique muscle intelligence technology
- TONES MUSCLES: Easy to use muscle stimulator, ideal for muscle toning
- ELECTRIC: Provides effective electrostimulation that will tone and sculpt your body
- VERSATILE: 10 individualised programs that allow you to firm up your arms and abs
- RELAX: Incorporated into your exercise routine, can be used to help you relax and recover faster
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What is the SP 2.0 Muscle Stimulator?
Adapted using unique muscle intelligence technology, Compex stimulators are built to help aid recovery, prevent injury, treat pain and to improve and develop your overall performance. As you scan and then adjust stimulation parameters, the Compex SP-2.0 provides effective electrostimulation that will tone your muscles, sculpt your body and allow you to recover faster from training.
When to use it
Whether you are in training to compete professionally, struggling with a persistent back injury or determined to achieve a goal you have set yourself, the Compex SP 2.0 is ideal for athletes who undertake training once or twice a week and can be used before, during or after training and exercise to target specific muscle groups in safety and with ease.
Recommended use for the Compex SP 2.0
Regardless of whether you are a regular competitor, weekend warrior or simply a newcomer to the world of health and fitness, the Compex SP 2.0 will help you to develop and maintain your fitness levels and lead to a marked improvement in your overall health and well-being. The Compex SP 2.0 is an advanced muscle stimulator that is suitable for cyclists, runners or walkers and, when incorporated into your exercise routine, can be used to help you relax and recover faster.
Targeted muscle stimulation
Massage and oxygenation
Treat muscle strain and provide pain relief
Toning, firming and shaping
Body building and increase strength
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel no soreness after my workout and wish I'd bought this years ago and skipped over Slendertone.
Unlike the cheaper "apparatus" from IMATE - the Compex range of projects are more serious & professional bits of kit. The unit is very well built, has lots of medical grate features and the customer service is excellent too.
I like the "miScan" feature very much & this is what tipped the balance for me into this quite bigger investment... I can't comment really on the battery, I have to assume its going to be as impressiveness as everything else. So far seems to provide about 6 days worth of moderate use, most programs and 30 minutes, and I've been doing about 60 minutes a day after in initial 3 hour change but I expect this is improve as the batter is conditioned over the next new weeks.
(SlenderTone projects are meant to be used one a day in each area for about 55 minutes in total, mine currently needs a 3 hour change ever 4 days. I've had mine for 7 months as of time of writing this.
There are lots of setup and training videos available on you-tube for the Compex range, which I found do be much more helpful then the included instructions, it's a shame Compex don't include these on DVD of a link.
The best things about this over the Slender tone are:
* You get a controllable back-light; with 3 setting, always on, always off, automatic and the screen contrast can also be adjusted;
* To can adjust the sound effects; volume level and no sound;
(SlenderTone protects start at level 0 and every time to go up a level it makes an annoying "beep", so the start of each workout consists of about 35 seconds of beeping and constant stimulation on one side higher then the other)
* THE 4 CHANNELS ARE ISOLATED, so you can for example independently apply more stimulation to the outer then to the inner thighs and the channels can be controlled in groups and or separately.
(Slendertone just applies the same level of stimulation everywhere, witch is likely why they won't make a unit of your legs)
Would recommend this product very highly. The StimPads® replacement pads are as good as the originals and are more cost effective.