We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Choose from 7 areas of work for specific stimulation tailored to each part of the body .
- 3 progression levels for each programme to develop and progress, session by session.
- 4 independent and individually adjustable stimulation channels for complete work sessions.
- Prevention, Pain relief, Training and Recovery are four categories from a total of 18 programmes entirely dedicated to the needs of runners.
- The Easy Snap connection system allowing you to connect the cable to the electrode with one hand, simply by pressing (even for the back!).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Prevent injuries, recover faster Run, more, more, more! Successful preparation, effective action against pain and injury and optimal recovery: the COMPEX RUNNER is your best ally. Running against the clock, swallowing up the miles, more and more long training sessions, up and down hills… until you feel proud and enthusiastic about your efforts: Running is a GREAT sport. How would you like to push yourself ever further, run faster, for longer distances and more often? Running is not just another sporting discipline, because running brings unique sensations and is more akin to a lifestyle. The COMPEX RUNNER has therefore been designed to fit perfectly with your training sessions. Very quickly, it will become just as essential as your running shoes or heart rate monitor. Compex designed the COMPEX RUNNER to take care of the muscles that are called upon when running: whether to prepare them, relieve them, or help them to recover. You can at last have access to a professional technology worthy of your sporting ambitions. Prevention Combatting cramp, preventing sprains, relieveing lumber pain or blood flow problems...in short, everything to ensure you go the distance. All the programmes in the prevention category will help to reduce the occurrence of these problems which slow down your traning sessions, limit your progress and spoil your pleasure. Training The best way of achieving your objectives without injuring yourself is still appropriate and regular muscl