Competitive Intelligence: From Black Ops to Boardrooms - How Businesses Gather, Analyze and Use Information to Succeed in the Global Marketplace Paperback – 1 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
LARRY KAHANER is an award-winning journalist, lecturer, and consultant, and the author of nine books that have been translated into a dozen languages. He is a former Washington staff correspondent for BusinessWeek, reporter for Knight-Ridder newspapers and a founding editor of Communications Daily. He currently is Washington Editor of Fleet Owner magazine. He has written for InformationWeek, the Christian Science Monitor, the International Herald Tribune, the European, and Management Technology. He has been a guest on many shows including Larry King Live!, CNBC's Management Today, NPR's All Things Considered, and the Motley Fool Radio Show.
For more information go to www.talmudbook.com or contact the author at email@example.com.
Top Customer Reviews
Interested in Competitive Intelligence ? Buy this book !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kahaner's book is the definitive guide to Competitive Intelligence. It explains how to do, why you should do it and what happens if you don't. Read morePublished on 26 Sept. 1998
This book explains how to handle the torrent of business information that bombards us everyday. I learned how to turn 'information' into 'intelligence' and use it to make... Read morePublished on 29 Aug. 1998
I like to read..everything...but I never realized how amazing information could be if we just organize it to something that we call "intelligence"... Read morePublished on 6 Jun. 1998
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon