Compelling Selling: The Framework for Persuasion Paperback – 6 Nov 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Compelling Selling is the Sales Bible. You should read it, learn it, practice it & use it. Make it your bible for success.
Compelling Selling gives you the framework for persuasion to take place.
Are you a high level negotiator and want to make sure you do not miss that one-off deal..........?
Are you rising rapidly within your Organization, or a Board Member, and want to make your messages hit home.........?
Are you a sales person who wants to exceed targets and take home some bigger bonuses.........?
Do you feel sometimes it would just be nice to communicate better and see some of your views and thoughts put into practice.........?
Then Compelling Selling must be required reading.
You will enjoy it too. You can open it any place and just start reading.
About the Author
Philip R Lund was born in New Zealand, educated at Harvard College and the London Business School, and originally worked as an economist in the USA & UK textile industries.Philip has been in front line selling for over 40 years, covering every type of market from retail, office (top UK Xerox salesman 1966/67) and engineered products to financial services, process and outsourced services and management consultancy. He has written numerous articles and three books including Confucius & Co and this well know sales bible Compelling Selling. He is now publishing a new book for the sales professional, Keynotes for Compelling Sellers.He lives in London.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques